Tue, 27 Jun|
Neuro-Linguistic Programming is like a user’s manual for the brain, and taking this course is like learning how to become fluent in the language of your mind so that the “server” that is your unconscious will finally understand what you want out of life while practicing effective ways to achieve it!
Time & Location
27 Jun 2023, 5:30 PM GMT+2 – 30 Jun 2023, 10:00 PM GMT+2
About the Event
What is NLP anyway?
Neuro-Linguistic Programming is like a user’s manual for the brain, and taking an NLP course is like learning how to become fluent in the language of your mind so that the “server” that is your unconscious will finally understand what you actually want out of life. It’s like a computer programmer learns computer language; an NLP course teaches you how to be aware of your own software and take control of it's outcomes. So what would you start reprogramming today?
Why study it?
1. Develop self-awareness for a better understanding of yourself and others
2. Be eligible to become a competent coach equipped with various techniques
3. Set yourself free from any mental/ emotional limitations
4. Learning how to influence others around you
5. Improve your relationships with self, parents, partner, business, and kids
6. Heal your past traumas, and nurture your future dreams
7. Increase your daily creativity and flexibility
A track of Two modules Accredited by The International NLP Institute, Germany
- M1: NLP Awareness and Change
- M2: Manifesting Outcomes and Connection
Including, but not limited to:
- NLP & The Technology of Change
- NLP Presuppositions
- Beliefs and Values
- Healing the Inner Child
- Different Typology Models
- Forgiveness Model
❂ You're eligible to receive an ”NLP Diploma” certification after completing the first two modules.