Fri, 16 Apr|
Redesign Your Life with NLP
Neuro-Linguistic Programming is like a user’s manual for the brain, and taking this course is like learning how to become fluent in the language of your mind so that the “server” that is your unconscious will finally understand what you actually want out of life while practicing how to achieve it!
Time & Location
16 Apr 2021, 5:30 PM GMT+2 – 19 Apr 2021, 10:00 PM GMT+2
About the Event
What is NLP anyway?
Neuro-Linguistic Programming is like a user’s manual for the brain, and taking an NLP course is like learning how to become fluent in the language of your mind so that the “server” that is your unconscious will finally understand what you actually want out of life. It’s like a computer programmer learns computer language, and NLP practitioner is the same for the human mind. So what would you start reprogramming today?
Why study it?
1. Develop self-awareness for a better understanding of yourself and others
2. Be eligible to become a competent coach equipped with various techniques
3. Set yourself free from any mental/ emotional limitations
4. Learning how to influence others around you
5. Improve your relationships with self, parents, partner, business, and kids
6. Heal your past traumas, and nurture your future dreams
7. Increase your daily creativity and flexibility
A track of 7 modules Accredited by The International NLP Institute, Germany
- M1: Introduction to NLP
- M2: The 5 Pillars of NLP
❂ You're eligible to receive an ”NLP Diploma” certification after completing the first two modules.
- M3: NLP Therapy Model
- M4: Timeline Therapy
- M5: Parts Model
- M6: Linguistic Patterns & Hypnosis
- M7: Assessment & Graduation
❂ You're eligible to receive an "NLP Practitioner" certification at graduation accredited by The International NLP Institute, Germany.
Including, but not limited to:
- NLP & The Technology of Change
- NLP Presuppositions
- Beliefs and Values
- Anchoring and Submodalities
- Trauma healing and editing past experiences
- Healing the Inner Child
- Different Typology Models
- Forgiveness Model
- Parts Model
- Ego, Shadow, and Personality Identifications
- Timeline Healing
- Linguistic Patterns, Suggestions, and Hypnosis